SRA330-223
Topic Author

Airline Accessoires !

Mon Nov 06, 2000 12:51 am

Hi all !

Well, maybe someone could help me with my question ? Where can I get trolleys, aircraft seats and other stuff out of an airplane ??? Does anyone know a site where I could order this stuff ?

Well, thanx for the info !

RE: Airline Accessoires !

Tue Nov 07, 2000 5:13 am

Hi,

go to http://www.flight-shop.de.

Unfortunately only in German language. :-(

Regards,
Stephan

767ALLTHEWAY

Tue Nov 07, 2000 8:48 am

I have seen all that stuff posted on E-BAY at one time or another. (the downside is that you gotta make sure no one bids higher than you) good luck in finding that stuff.

-767ALLTHEWAY
"Courage is not the absence of fear, but rather the judgement that something else is more important than fear"

Sun Nov 12, 2000 10:48 pm

Hi,
Go to the Lufthansa (LH) website, they sell aircraft seats there.

Happy hunting and if you find anything like the german website but in english please send me an email:

speedbird145@fsmail.net

Thanx!
Marc Bowers.  

PK743

Mon Nov 13, 2000 1:45 am

Where is the site where they sell the seats? I can't find it...

Mon Nov 13, 2000 5:19 am

Hey,
the best is you go to the technical center of an airline and ask for seats or wheels or whatever you want because once in a year every aircraft gets new seats. The old ones are overhauled or sold internal but you might get a row...

Good luck,
Stephan

Mon Nov 13, 2000 6:57 am

Well I just happen to work at a airplane grave yard where I get stuff like that every day. Airplane seats are cool in your garage,I have about a dozen or so.If your interested get in touch with me. I have all the stuff you need!

Mon Nov 13, 2000 9:01 am

I just go to a deserted M404 with a Friend, and tear out its fixtures. The Martin 404 is just sitting there, in total disrepair, so everything is up for grabs   Of course, I am keeping the Location of this A/C Classified   I have Ash Trays, Signs, Seat Cloths, etc. Let me know if you want me to get you something for a trade. Also, Junkman, email me at ContinentalLITEdc9@mailcity.com

Co LITE