LH526
Crew

Strange Russian Safety Card!

Tue Nov 21, 2000 11:12 pm

G'Day all

Yesterday I received a very strange Safetycard from a friend who is working at Vnukovo Airport in Moscow:

It's a Yak42 card in the "normal russian" style but WITHOUT ANY Airline Titles. The seat configuration on the card betrays the fact that this is an VIP/Combi plane (You clearly can see the Businnes Class seats and a special office-area) - Strange Thing 'cause I dunno any Yak42 with this configuration.
I have no more Information because my friend doesn't know, from which plane he took this safetycard.

NOW THE GOOD NEWS! I offer this card for swapping!!
(Honestly there are even TWO!)

Sure that this is a VERY Special Trade.

Let me hear your offers.

MARIO
mario.freese@t-online.de
Trittst im Morgenrot daher, seh ich dich im Strahlenmeer ...

RE: Strange Russian Safety Card!

Wed Nov 22, 2000 12:50 pm

This card is probably worth less because it has no airline titles. If it did, it would have a certain rareness, but this one is just a generic Joe any guy could have made. Sorry to break the news to you...

Jack

Wed Nov 22, 2000 3:56 pm

Email me a scan of it if you can. It sounds like it may just be a card for the Vnukovo Maintenance Centre Yak-42, in which case, it is quite rare, but I will need to see it before I can tell you (I will pass it on to a friend who also works at Vnukovo to see what he says).

brislions@netunltd.com.au

Thu Nov 23, 2000 6:26 am

I flew with Pulkovo once, and their "Safety Guide" were the last page of the inflight magazine!  

/Fredrik
Stockholm,
Sweden

LH526
Crew

Thu Nov 23, 2000 6:52 am

Hi Brissie

I don't own a scanner, but i will see if a friend can do the scannjob for me.
I then will mail it to you via e-mail!

MARIO
Trittst im Morgenrot daher, seh ich dich im Strahlenmeer ...

Thu Nov 23, 2000 7:31 am

Hi Mario

No worries at all

Just make sure when you scan it to save it in .jpg format and make sure it is no more than 100kb in size, as I can't receive anything larger than that in my email.

Cheers