I Am An Addict!

Thu Jul 19, 2001 1:57 am

I am hooked on these new die-cast models.. Gemini Jets, Dragon Wings, Jet-x... etc... It started out innocently.. I had always wanted a decent model of the two-toned Braniff... a friend referred me to a local dealer he knew in the area... at first I was hesitant but then thought, hey, what harm could really happen right? so i did it! I bought a red/orange DC8.. and I liked it! Well, I couldn't keep my mind off of the pleasure I had felt.. I wanted that excitement again! So, I went back and bought a Blue/Lt Blue 727-100... ahhhh ecstacy is mine I thought! This is nice!!!!! But it wasn't long before my habit began to escalate.... Green 727-200, 747-100 Braniff Place! I found that I wasn't satisfied with just Braniff anymore and experimented with harder stuff... yes, the CPair 747-200.... then the National DC8, Northeast 727-200! Then I started mixing it up together... Eastern and Court L-1011s...ooooooohhhh whatta rush! I am spiraling out of control... all I can think about is more..more...more... which one can I get next.... the Aloha 737-200 says "hello!" to me! I hear voices! "the white zone is for loading and unloading passengers only, there is no parking in the white zone"! I try to stop but in no time I am picking up the white courtesy phone to call the dealer to ask if anything new has arrived!

Can anyone confirm that the next Airline Collectable show in L.A. is on July 28th?

Smile/happy/getting dizzy

zrb2

RE: I Am An Addict!

Thu Jul 19, 2001 5:58 am

yep, any other forum and you would be a total freak, but not here. We're all addicts to something airplane related! funny post.