Here is are a small selection of the big airports with excellent detail and lots of AI traffic to avoid colliding with:
1. London Heathrow (Nice terminals and lots of hvy a/c)
2. Atlanta (Superb terminal scenery and loads of 737's)
3. Las Vegas (Traffic ain't as busy, but it looks nice)
4. San Francisco (The main terminal looks brilliant)
All of the above have great terminal buildings and the AI traffic seems to be nice and busy.
Here are some big airports which could have been much, much better (The AI is still busy though):
1. JFK (Microsoft, what have you done here?)
2. Paris CdG (Poor terminal buildings)
3. Orlando Int (I've flown into Orlando Int on my holidays and the Microsoft version looks pathetic compared to the real thing)
Can anyone else suggest some really nice airports please? I've still got lots of exploring to do.