Airline Tycoon Cheats/Tips

Sat Dec 22, 2001 5:51 pm

OK, I have played Airline Tycoon long enough to know the basics, like that if you purchase the violin case from the Duty-Free Shop and give it to the guy at PetrolAir, you will have access to the backroom terrorist. I acquired some pills from Miss Selig in the personnel office and have tried to give them to everybody, but no one will accept them. Is there anyone who will, and if so, what do they give you in return?

A few other things:
Is Miss Selig the only person who will accept the postcard you can get on the Airport Manager's bulletin board?
It appears to me that there is a backroom to the duty-free shop. Is there one, and if so, how do you get there?

Thanks a bunch!!!!!!!

jetBlueRules Smile/happy/getting dizzy Smile/happy/getting dizzy Smile/happy/getting dizzy Smile/happy/getting dizzy

RE: Airline Tycoon Cheats/Tips

Sun Dec 23, 2001 1:20 am

I actually posted somthing like this a while back and I got one response:

atmissall = Will allow all missions to be played without passing previous ones.

donaldtrump = Will give you more money.

expander = Will automaticly give you more gates (you still have to go to the airport managers office to bid on them)

mentat = All helpers activated. (I actually don't know what that does.)

nodebts = You will not have any debts to pay off.

showall = All flights are visable on the map.

thinkpad = You will get a notebook/computer from the Duty Free office.

winning = You will automaticly complete the mission.

missioncrowd = You can make the airport fill up with a mob of people.

runningman = Makes the people walk faster.

Just type the words into the keyboard and you will hear a zapping noise.

These are all from so thank him!
"She Flew For What We Stand For"
America West

Sun Dec 23, 2001 3:19 am

Some more hints:

-Go to the guy that sells you the airplanes up on the second floor of the airport. Go in, and when the overhead bin opens, take the bra out and take it to the woman in the Duty Free. She'll tak it back, and when she does, click on the horse shoe that is on the wall. If another airline sabatoges (sp?) you, go to the bar and give the horse shoe to the drunk guy. He will fix the problem.

-Go to the Petrolair counter and get the gloves. Take the gloves to the pop machine down by the Museum. Click on it and the gloves will disappear and you will get a drink. Take the drink over to the guy at the newspaper stand, and then when he gets it, click on the stink bomb that is sitting on the counter next to him. You'll get the stink bombs and then you can use them on the passengers of the other airlines.

-If you buy some alcohol in the Duty Free, you can give it to the mechanic, and he'll let you have his oil can. I haven't figured out what to do with that yet.

Sun Dec 23, 2001 3:22 pm

Thanks a bunch guys!!!! Any more?