Luxair
Topic Author

Anyone Using AI Traffic And AI Shuffler?

Sun Jul 14, 2002 8:28 am

I'm using both and to be honest I realy like the Traffic program but I was very
disapointed from Shuffler!!! The idea behind of this program is great but in my case it messed up all my flight plans! The most of my flights after using the AI Shuffler program were now between flightlevel 030 and 120 even on a flight by ex., from Heathrow to LA!!! Shuffler put a CESSNA or a Embraer 145 to fly from London to LA on flightlevel 060!!! All my flightplans were messed up!!! But lukely I have AI Traffic so I could arrange a lot of my flights and correct the most of this errors mentioned above! It took me weeks to arrange everything again and I will NEVER EVER USE SHUFFLER again! Maybe I did something wrong and somebody can give me a hint or is there anybody who
experienced the same problem??? Any comments are welcome  Smile/happy/getting dizzy

Tbird

RE: Anyone Using AI Traffic And AI Shuffler?

Sun Jul 14, 2002 9:18 am

Greetings:

I haven't used shuffler it just sounded bad. As for AI Traffic I love it! It's easy to use and a great help.

Tom

ronen

Mon Jul 15, 2002 8:35 pm

I use the air shuffler and I haven't seen anything like that. Maybe you are using v0.7 in that case move to v1.0 (you can find it at fsplanet.com).
what you are describing is a mess in the aircraft categories. the145 is large jet instead of micro jet . You can check this thing at the first screen just see how they were categorized.

Luxair
Topic Author

Mon Jul 15, 2002 11:06 pm

Ronen, I don't know wich version I have so I first have to check it! What I've done is, I sorted all the AC's first and
did even the apropriate changes in the aircraft.cfg! I do not understand until now why it happened! Above mentionned was just an example out of alot of others. Shuffler put Cessnas to execute flights from Schiphol or other European airports to airports in the States so my guess is that something is realy wrong with that program!

sharpnfuzzy

Tue Jul 16, 2002 12:54 am

There's nothing wrong with that program. I've been using it since it came out and have NEVER had a problem. As long as you have the air_nat and air_class files setup right, it works perfectly. I have over 200 different aircraft in my AI flight plans and not a single problem.

I'm guessing that since shuffler is setup to use the default AI plans, then if you changed any flight plans beforehand you screwed something up. Great program, I recommend it to everyone who doesn't want to mess around with Ttools.