EGFF
Topic Author

Yesterday's Spottings ...

Sun Jul 21, 2002 5:17 am

Sorry, abit late posting this ... im not gonna do a full list, but am gonna state some i havn't seen before....

View Large View Medium
Click here for bigger photo!

Photo © Johan Kellerman

In the many years i have been spotting in the garden, i've never come across her flying past (she was flying from the London area towards Ireland and U.S/Canada)

View Large View Medium

Photo © Steven Grace

I have never seen an LH 737 fly past, it's always been 744 and A340 ... I was informed LH do a DUS-EWR flight using 737 BBJ, maybe this was it but i couldn't find a pic of an LH BBJ in the database.

View Large View Medium

Photo © Glenn Alderton

Not a rare site coming across heading back to U.S, but i havn't seen the 744 for a number of months ... usually DC-10, it was nice to see her as she flew across banking around to the right  Smile

EGFF  Big thumbs up
All together or not at all

Continental

RE: Yesterday's Spottings ...

Sun Jul 21, 2002 5:54 am

You probably couldn't find a picture of the BBJ, because you probably didn't search under Privitair. Privitair owns the BBJ, and LH uses it!

Continental

qantas744

RE: Yesterday's Spottings ...

Sun Jul 21, 2002 7:32 am

I am not going to follow your lead this time EGFF, I had a day of what can loosely be described as 'work' in an office under the flight path of all LHR departures heading out to Compton/Epsom/Midhurst and Dover VOR's. Loads of Euro short haul plus a good number of Asian and Middle Eastern carriers. I have no idea how many aircraft I saw but it was too many to start listing here.

Various reasons led to me not seeing anything today though :-(

Matt
you can't buy time but you can sell your soul and the closest thing to heaven is to rock'n'roll