After spending sometime not flying with FS2002 due to a lack of spare time, today I finally had the opportunity to fly again.
I decided to do some circuits at Ostend airport (OST/EBOS), situated in Belgium, near the Belgian coast (Northsea). The aircraft I used for this flight was a Sabena 737, OO-SYB a repaint of the FS2002 model).
I only made 2 short circuits, one with a fully manual ILS approach to RWY 26 and (after touch-and-go) one where I used the APR mode to line up with the ILS signals. This was the only time I used the autopilot. Once I was fully lined up and the aircraft was stable, I shut the autopilot off. The weather was good (visibility 64km, shattered clouds, and no wind).
Here are the screenshots. Hope you like them:
1. Flying crosswind leg at about 2000ft:
2. Cockpit view when flying downwind leg (abeam of ONO NDB):
3. On short finals for RWY 26:
4. Cockpit view when approaching RWY 26 (fully manual ILS approach):
5. Moments before touchdown on RWY 26:
6. Flying over the beginning of the runway:
7. Look at that smoke! Touchdown:
8. Touchdown from another angle:
9. Rolling out with spoilers up and thrust reversers activated: