videolife

Cockpit Video Advice Please!

Mon Nov 04, 2002 7:10 pm

Hi all,
I am Airline Pilot ( 5000 hrs MD80 & 3000hrs Airbus 320) and have had the luck to combine both my passions- flying and filming. I have produced a few videotapes covering takeoffs and landings from the pilots point of view and I think they do not stand behind other products available, especially as some of my material has been bought by other companies before and included in their tapes.
Now to my question: I do understand and respect airliners.net should remain free of any kind of "hidden" advertising.

Can anybody give me some good advice on how to "spread the word" about my videos? Which mags do You consider the best to place ads in Europe?

Any serious advice is appreciated, thanks!

apuneger

RE: Cockpit Video Advice Please!

Mon Nov 04, 2002 8:36 pm

I'd give 'Airliner World' a try. Or why don't you advertise over here? Plenty of (European) visitors...

Ivan
Ivan Coninx - Brussels Aviation Photography

Bledd330

RE: Cockpit Video Advice Please!

Wed Nov 06, 2002 7:18 am

Go to www.itvv.com and ask them if they are interested. They have many flight deck videos and DVDs. I think they have a A320-200 video, but I bought a A330-200 and it was fab (my username  Smile) so your video must be good to be accepted! Give them a call anyway - it's worth a go.
For the other half of the sky