NDSchu777
Topic Author

Wow...I'm Dreaming About FS!

Tue Nov 05, 2002 8:18 am

I must be such a FS dork, because last night I had a dream about playing FS. The cool thing was that the version I was playing was FS2004. All I remember was flying around San Jose and the southern Bay Area at a low altitude in a Cessna and looking at how clear the images were. The autogen scenery was much more realistic in how it was shaped, textured and layed out. There were even cars and trucks moving on the roads below. And the terrain looked extremely realistic.

All I can say is that I was a little disappointed when I woke up to real world that doesn't have FS2K4 yet. However, I really hope that my dream is prophetic of what FS2K4 will offer as far as scenery goes when it comes out.

So has anyone else ever dreamed about FS?

--Nick

deltaalpha

RE: Wow...I'm Dreaming About FS!

Tue Nov 05, 2002 9:00 am

No but once I dreamed about resident evil!!!!!!!!!!
But I did like your dream Like to see some cars and trucks on the highway. Like the lights in Fs2000
Common sense is not all that common

707CMF

Tue Nov 05, 2002 11:42 pm

Huh... never dreamt of FS.

However, after my third real life flight lesson, I did dream of flying (in the same plane I learn)!

Antoine

gotAirbus

Wed Nov 06, 2002 3:10 pm

The autogen scenery was much more realistic in how it was shaped, textured and layed out. There were even cars and trucks moving on the roads below. And the terrain looked extremely realistic.

Well, not the realistic scenery, but I had an imagination where developers actually create small 3D bitmap cars and trucks and made them follow a "road".

Who knows, maybe it'll come true?!

(gotAirbus?)-(Got Commonality?)-(Have A Nice Flight!)
(gotAIRBUS?) - (Got Commonality?) - (Have A Nice Flight!)

CPH-R

Thu Nov 07, 2002 8:07 am

I have had quite a few profetic dreams myself, but none related to FS.

On the other hand, I have a very annoying habit of starting FS whenever I meant to start another program (either via. the Starty menu or via Explorer)