soontobepilot

Postcards- "hidden" Postcard Finds

Tue Jan 14, 2003 3:11 pm

Hi all you postcard collectors:

I collect lots of airline things, including some postcards. I have 174 different ones as of now, not that many I know. But, the purpose of this thread is this: Where have you found "hidden" postcards? I have found three different ones, although I often just decide to keep them in their context rather than remove them.

1. America West- there is a flimsy cardboard postcard in the kiddy playpack that you can tear out on perferated edges.
2 (and 3). Midwest Express- there is a VERY NICE postcard, actually two different ones, that you can tear out of the report (very similar to those subscription cards that are so bothersome in magazines).

I kept all three examples in the context without ripping them out. But I get a sinking feeling that the postcards in the annual report are worth more than the report itself. I have a copy of the Midwest Express annual report on EBay, guess I will see if it sells.

Anybody else found any "hidden" postcards?

-soontobepilot

gr325

RE: Postcards- "hidden" Postcard Finds

Tue Jan 14, 2003 7:23 pm

Hello,

If you have dubble postcards I wouldn't mind swopping some. Unless you allready have Aurigny's Saab340, Shorts 360 and Britton norman trislander.
Send me an email if you want to swop.

Greets
GR325
ROB
"You should have gone to specsavers"