IndianGuy

Best Prop Models On FS98?

Thu Mar 13, 2003 3:07 pm

I am looking for decent models of prop trainer aircraft for FS98 like the Aeronca Champ.

Anyone has any URL's?

-Roy

RE: Best Prop Models On FS98?

Thu Mar 13, 2003 3:32 pm

Hmmm... Give avsim.com a try. Also, I think simviation.com has a fairly sizable FS98 collection. These two sites are where I go to find all my FS aircraft. But I can't tell you for sure if they'll have a lot of FS98 a/c, because it's been so long since I've looked for them. But if I remember correctly, there are still a few sites that have FS95 and FS5.0 aircraft, so you ought to be able to find some good stuff on FS98.

One thing though, if you are looking for general aviation aircraft, the FS98 stuff probably won't be as good as the default aircraft. But if you are looking for airliners, there is (was) a lot of good stuff for 98, and it was much better than the default.

'Speed

soontobepilot

RE: Best Prop Models On FS98?

Fri Mar 14, 2003 1:12 am

Go to flightsim.com and search for "Dana McGee". He has the very best GA aircraft I have ever found. I dont think there are many taildraggers that he has done, but he has done a VERY nice C177 and Cherokee. All his planes have full moving parts, transparent windows, moving props, and reasonable .AIR files (although erring on the side of oversimplicity, the plane is very hard to stall). I think his planes are what you are looking for, so check it out.

-STBP