flymia

FS04 Amazing!

Sat May 24, 2003 12:56 pm

Just saw the pics from FS04 great. MIA looks great real highways there and everything. Wish they would give us one more commercial plane maybe and 757 would be perfect or 767. Any way anyone got more details on the game. I have so many things i want to know about it like. How Nassau is and if they have Paridise Island. Another great thing is on the offcial site read the new ATC updares great. Now AI traffic flys to uncotrolled airports. Thats going to be hard. But the question i would like to try to be asked will they have the same fake airlines. Will Landmark Be on all the planes and stuff. Any one have an idea. I think they will change the paint but keep the airlines. Cant wait to get it. When i get it i will have to look at so many airports. MIA FLL All of the Bahamas and Florida but i still got a while. Still having fun with FS02. But 04 is going to be so great. Read all the new stuff on the site. DC3!.
"It was just four of us on the flight deck, trying to do our job" (Captain Al Haynes)

jwenting

RE: FS04 Amazing!

Sat May 24, 2003 3:08 pm

A bit more whitespace in your text would make it readable  Smile

Like most of us, you'll just have to wait for another 2 month and a week  Big thumbs up
I wish I were flying

goboeing

RE: FS04 Amazing!

Sun May 25, 2003 5:23 am

Or blue space on this website...

The AI airlines will be the same from the pictures I've seen anyway, but the paint jobs are different.

Nick