Topic Author

Which Add-on To Get?

Sun Jun 15, 2003 5:26 am

I don't whether I should get PSS A3XX, or CaptainSm727? They both take up about the same amount of room, and I do not plan on getting FS2004 anytime soon, so those two aren't an issue.(prob not till Christmas) So if there's anybody who has both of these add ons, will you tell me which you like better, and why? Also, can you provide some screenshots? Oh, and can you repaint the 727s? I know you can repaint the A3XXs. Thanks!

ETOPS...Engines Turn Or People Swim

RE: Which Add-on To Get?

Sun Jun 15, 2003 3:06 pm

I don't have either of them, but I'm a tri-holer lover, so I'd go with the CaptainSIM. Keep in mind that the 727 has been around a while, and they've had time to develop and improve many simulator versions. The A380 isn't even off the production line, and there haven't been some trials that could be improved on. I haven't looked at the A380 package though, so don't take my word for it.

As far as repaints go, there are plenty of them for the CaptainSIM on

Best of luck,
BMW - The Ultimate Driving Machine

RE: Which Add-on To Get?

Sun Jun 15, 2003 7:38 pm

The PSS product is a 320 NOTAR  Smile/happy/getting dizzy (but also includes a 319 and 321).

I don't have the 727, and heard many mixed stories about it (especially extremely poor customer support).

The PSS Airbus package is a dream to fly, and looks magnificent. I've been using it since a week after it was first released (so over 15 months now) and I don't tire of it.

I don't currently have any screenshots of it available (I cleared them all several months ago to create diskspace and have not made new ones yet).
I wish I were flying