bio15

Where Can I Find Flying Models On The Internet?

Mon Oct 20, 2003 9:55 am

Hi everyone, it's my first topic on this av.hobby forum. I am currently on a class where we are making flyable model airplanes. The teacher told us we could choose which aircraft we want to build and fly for the next project, and I have tried searching the web but found nothing helpful. The aircraft we are making are those that fly with rubber bands, and not much larger than 70cm in wingspan. The body is made up mainly of balsa or pine ribs, and the surface is made up of a special chinese paper (In spanish, "papel de arroz" - paper of rice). They must have a special name, but I don't know it. I appreciate any help you guys could provide me about where to find 1:1 blueprints (?) on the internet. Thanks in advance. Sorry for not knowing any of the terms in English, maybe I wasn't clear enough!  Smile

-Alfredo

gmonney

RE: Where Can I Find Flying Models On The Internet?

Mon Oct 20, 2003 4:06 pm

Hey, go to this website http://www.thresholdaviation.com and if you have to email the guys and ask them, they might be able to help? There is a place called Hobby Craft, look them up, i think they deal in sort of what you are looking for?

Grant
Drive it like you stole it!

bio15

RE: Where Can I Find Flying Models On The Internet?

Mon Oct 20, 2003 11:23 pm

Thank you Grant, I'll try it from there.

-Alfredo