flymia

Big FS Trips?

Mon Dec 15, 2003 12:49 pm

Anyone here plan your flight simulator trips. I almost always fly for Landmark or one of their extreme partners like Fed Ex, BA, AA. But i plan my trips because i am in school i love the holidays off and summer and stuff like that. Weeks before i already know what i am going to fly. Over this holiday break

Saturday my new 727 sim. MIA-Brimingham AL-MEM-ORD-JFK. Then i am thinking of going to Greenland. Dec 27 i am going JFK-MIA-EZE in 777 and then to Antartica in 727. Spend a few days there and then back to EZE-SCL-MIA 747-400.

Anyone else do things like that. Also anyone recommened fun trips for the summer. Outside the US.
"It was just four of us on the flight deck, trying to do our job" (Captain Al Haynes)

syncmaster

RE: Big FS Trips?

Tue Dec 23, 2003 11:25 am

I always plan during the week for lot's of short-haul flights, and tons of very short regional flights with CRJ's, ERJ's, etc.

Then on Saturday and Sunday (provided I'm not doing anything) I plan long-haul over the ocean or from coast to coast flights.

I love it! Big grin

flymia

RE: Big FS Trips?

Tue Dec 23, 2003 2:46 pm

I am probly doing an around the world thing.
MIA-PDX-AUK-SYD-NRT then spend like 2 weeks maybe in NRT going to Hong Kong Manila Singapore, Seoul, Kulaum Por and i got to go to Tahti and land in the beutiful airport. Then go to TLV then to Johanesburg. Then to LHR spend a little time in LHR Then to MIA from LHR. This is for summer time! Cant Wait!
"It was just four of us on the flight deck, trying to do our job" (Captain Al Haynes)