mirrodie

Please Lend A Hand With The Scenery.

Fri Jan 02, 2004 12:35 pm

I have never been to Israel but generally accept that the default scenery used in FS 9 is realistic.

I wanted to make it moreso. So I downloaded the Israel Land Class, eud-med and tel aviv metropolitan files as suggested.

Whenever I put the Metro Tel-aviv file into the scenery, it makes all the buildings downtown dissappear but brings the car lights on the roadways to life (which looks awesome!)

But is there anyway to keep those default downtown buildings still there? Or do they not belong?

I wantto bring the city to life without taking away from it. The same holds true for NY, Miami and LA. Any ideas as to what I can do or what I am doing wrong?

thanks for your time.
Forum moderator 2001-2010; He's a pedantic, pontificating, pretentious bastard, a belligerent old fart, a worthless st

phatfarmlines

RE: Please Lend A Hand With The Scenery.

Fri Jan 02, 2004 2:09 pm

You have multiple files installed together. I'm not a scenery expert, but I can tell you that some sceneries do not agree with each other. There will be some errors.

You may want to e-mail the author of the metro Tel-Aviv scenery and see if there is a resolution to keep the default downtown buildings there.

mirrodie

RE: Please Lend A Hand With The Scenery.

Mon Jan 05, 2004 12:47 pm

I did and got my answer. THanks for hte help!
Forum moderator 2001-2010; He's a pedantic, pontificating, pretentious bastard, a belligerent old fart, a worthless st