wn700driver

Scenery For Fs2k2 & 2k4

Sun Jan 18, 2004 3:34 pm

Please forgive if this is a re-post, but I have not been able to find any useful info about it simply by going to "search. . ."
Onward. I was wondering how to add AC to the dynamic scenery for fs2002. I know the software comes with a bevy of ACs from the original .air files, but say I wanted an SLC setup with a few dozen Deltas, or a PHX full of WN & HP jets. . .
Anyone know how to do that? I ask b/c I am a frequent downloader at places liek Avsim & Simviation & have seen a bunch of screenshots that suggest this is possible.

Any help is greatly appreciated, thanks in advance.
Base not your happiness on the deeds of others, for what is given can be taken away. No Hope = No Fear

KLM777

RE: Scenery For Fs2k2 & 2k4

Sun Jan 18, 2004 7:19 pm

Visit http://www.projectai.com

Go to the "official files" section, over there click the "pai-installer and special packages".

Now you should download the installer. With this installer you first remove your default AI traffic (don't have to, but I prefer). After that you can install the pai-packages for different airlines which are available at projectai.

It may take a while installing all airlines, but it's definitely worth it.

Good luck and have fun!

Jeroen
Every landing is a controlled crash

wn700driver

RE: Scenery For Fs2k2 & 2k4

Mon Jan 19, 2004 6:46 am

Thank you very much for your help. I will try that now.
Base not your happiness on the deeds of others, for what is given can be taken away. No Hope = No Fear