Pe@rson
Topic Author

V Few Lights And Little Detail?

Sat Feb 21, 2004 11:00 pm

Most if not all the airports contained within FS2002 have very few lights, which presents a problem when wishing to taxi at night. Also, the vast majority of airports are without much detail at all. How do I add both lights and more detail? I have searched for AFCAD2 and the airport I want lights and more detail for, but without much success.
"Everyone writing for the Telegraph knows that the way to grab eyeballs is with Ryanair and/or sex."

gordonsmall

RE: V Few Lights And Little Detail?

Sun Feb 22, 2004 2:11 am

Pe@rson,

Just go over to http://wwwflightsim.com, and if you haven't done so already, Register - they've got a file library with add-on scenery for just about every airport imaginable - download the one you want and install.

If there's more than one add-on available for the airport you want it can take a bit of experimentation to find one that you like.

It's not AFCAD files you want though, they only add taxiways etc - the files you want are specifically "Scenery" files. You'll know you've got the right ones when you d/load them as the .zip file will contain one or more files with a ".bgl" extension.

Regards,
Gordon.
Statistically, people who have had the most birthdays tend to live the longest.