5T6
Topic Author

FlightMiniatures.com - Experiences?

Sun Feb 22, 2004 12:55 am

Hi all....I've been thinking of buying some snap-fit models from FlightMiniatures.com and was wondering what to expect. Any input from those of you who have done business with them in the past would be appreciated. Quality of the models, service, shipping, etc. I'm just now getting into the collecting hobby, and their prices seem pretty good. Just wondering if I'll get what I pay for.

Appreciate the help!

Mike
I see my Cats as Companions. My Cats see Me as Furniture!

boeing777311

RE: FlightMiniatures.com - Experiences?

Sun Feb 22, 2004 4:57 pm

I have purchased 27 scale 1:200 models from Flight Miniatures and have been pleases with all of them. The service is good and shipping has arrived quickly and the orders have allways been correct.

I think they are worth their value. The newer models seems to be a bit more detailed but they are all supurb.

doug_or

Mon Feb 23, 2004 11:16 am

I have ordered from them for some projects, and the shipping and everything is great. As far as detail and quality, the models are tough and well made, but lack the detail you might find on some other models. look at pictures carefuly befoe you buy. The DC-9 for instance appears to have Bannanas instead of JT-8Ds.
When in doubt, one B pump off

5T6
Topic Author

Tue Feb 24, 2004 2:01 am

Thanks for the input guys! I always feel better when ordering from a website if I can find others who've had good experiences regarding service.

Mike
I see my Cats as Companions. My Cats see Me as Furniture!