Russophile
Topic Author

500+ Airline Issued Postcards For Sale

Tue Mar 02, 2004 11:19 am

I am currently disposing of my aviation postcard collection and at the moment have 530+ airline issued postcards available for sale.

I have opened up an ebay store to display them properly and to give some ideas of pricing. The link is

http://www.ebaystores.com/cisaviation

All prices are fixed -- none of the having to bid and wait 7 days only to be outbid at the last minute -- postage will be reasonably cheap -- and I am flexible on the pricing of most cards -- I am more than open to offers -- however, any offers which are made will not be accepted for 24 hours -- this will enable someone else who wants to pay the listed price to do so.

Most airlines and aircraft are represented -- so it won't be too difficult to find something you need.

I am only selling these for the next month -- anything left over after that will be trashed -- please no emails asking if you can have what is left over if you pay for postage -- if you can pay for postage you can pay for the cards also.

I am also very open to offers of trading -- however, I will only trade against safety cards of Soviet/Russian/CIS built aircraft or airlines.

Any questions can be directed to me via the email link in my profile.

Russophile
Topic Author

RE: 500+ Airline Issued Postcards For Sale

Fri Mar 12, 2004 4:32 pm

With all remaining cards on the site above, I am now taking 15% off the prices -- so long as you deal directly with myself and not use the buy function on ebay -- if you need something, email me with the item numbers and I will pull them from sale.

Got just over 2 weeks left and need to get rid of the lot.