FlyingColours
Topic Author

Pmdg Panel With Other A/C?

Sun Jul 25, 2004 6:06 pm

Hiya Everyone,

I'm very eager to take the A319 for a quick spin, so it has promted me to ask this question now. Is it possible to use the PMDG 737NG Panel with other aircraft such as the A32X? I know there are great panels out there but I have had them (or almost all of them) and they don't seem to come out right on my machine (Overhead way too small to read - when enlarged) or that some areas are missing.

I will probably buy PSS A320 when I can afford to but the PMDG panel looks cool enough to use for now.

Also when using the -800,-900 series it has changed the PFD on the 600/700 is there any way to change them back so I could use that on the AB (Mainly because I'm not a big fan of it).

All help is appreciated, Enjoy the new A319!

Phil
FlyingColours
Lifes a train racing towards you, now you can either run away or grab a chair & a beer and watch it come - Phil

Craigy

RE: Pmdg Panel With Other A/C?

Mon Jul 26, 2004 1:49 am

"Also when using the -800,-900 series it has changed the PFD on the 600/700 is there any way to change them back "

From FS menu bar, select PMDG - 737NG - STYLES, and change the EFIS type to PFD/ND.

I think this is what you are talking about.

I don't think the PMDG panel works very well with other aircraft, as the programming is so complex and "real".

Craig.

FlyingColours
Topic Author

Mon Jul 26, 2004 7:23 am

Thanks Craig - I guess I should read all the documentation in future. I think I wont bother using it on other aircraft now, just need to find a really good A32x panel but am fine for now.

Thanks Again

Phil
FlyingColours
Lifes a train racing towards you, now you can either run away or grab a chair & a beer and watch it come - Phil

jamotcx

Wed Jul 28, 2004 6:47 pm

Or you can just forget flying Airbusses until someone comes along with a panel on par with the pmdg ones for the 737NG Big grin

I have the PSS ones from when they were released, but they arent a patch on what pmdg is. So basically if I cant get there in a 737 I dont go there, well not until 767PIC V2 or the pmdg744 is released.

Jamo