Tristar100
Topic Author

Any Good Panels For The 145?

Fri Jul 30, 2004 2:06 am

Hi everyone,

Yes its Steve "nice but dim" from England the worlds greatest computer thickie. I have, guess what? Its another mad question!

I managed but not sure how to download and Alitalia EMB145, very nice indeed. But I have no flight-deck in it, I have tried to download panels but after a few seconds my grey matter up top gets clogged with all the info and I cant manage it.

Please, can anyone help? I would love to have a go with this aircraft.

I have been told if it an AI download then they are hard, but is not an AI download. Also my sim is FS2002.

Thanks for any help,

Steve.

eclipseflight7

RE: Any Good Panels For The 145?

Fri Jul 30, 2004 6:27 am

Bill Grabowski made an ERJ panel, which was then used in the Project ERJ-145's. Thing was you had to install the panel yourself. What you do is download the main package from avsim and simply, follow the directions. Put the .gau files in the gauge folder, and put the rest of it in the panel folder. The thing to know when installing these things is that the files can't be inside a folder when inside another folder. ie: there should be no subfolders in the panel folder. If there is copy the contents of the sub folder into the main folder.
Holy sh*ts and burritos.

N766UA

Fri Jul 30, 2004 11:16 am

Bill Grabowski's panel is amazing. It was developed during FS2000 yet it remains one of, if not the best freeware panel out there.
This Website Censors Me

FlyingColours

Fri Jul 30, 2004 8:31 pm

Bill's Panel is beyond description, I had it for FS2000 (But couldn't use it - the memory hog) and even on FS9 on my mean machine it still drops the frame rate considerably, BUT the panel is incredibly detailed with lots of custom gauges and views and it's worth the trade off.

Phil
FlyingColours
Lifes a train racing towards you, now you can either run away or grab a chair & a beer and watch it come - Phil