I am not just talking about the release of V5
Since I started to post my frustration with EfZed this is what happened:
- I ended up with a loss of $20mils due to the flaw in their logic. Simply put I paid my employees very low wages and EfZed claimed that they went to strike. Well, that would have been OK
if they didn't charge me millions of $$ of fuel.. If a company goes on strike, the airplanes will not burn gas, will it..
- I pointed out the problem to support and told them few other people have been exposed to this issue.. The response I got from Priya, the webmaster is "Well, you didn't pay them enough, so they went on strike".. Then I said "there is no place where is says people went on srike, and I don't feel good about asking the questions to you and play the guess game". I also expressed my frustration with the closure of forums where I learn a lot from the other people.. I will paste a response when I am writing from my own 'puter so that you can see how professional they are..
- Since then I was threatened to take a legal action against
because of these postings on airliners.net which is an open forum and there is the 1st amandment..
Here are the problems I have with EfZed :
- For all those people who are saying "I know the owners, and they are nice guys, etc. etc. ... " I am sure that I wouldn't have a problem with having couple of Amstels with Frank in person. BUT, when you are charging money and promissing awards then you have to hold yourself to a better standard.
- I own an IT
consulting company where I deliver projects to clients all over N. America and if I manage a project like they manage their AO or AI
5.1, then I would never find a client again. I am fully aware that most of the projects are not on time or within budget, but when you are as bad as EfZed, you are doomed to fail..
- Like many other bad company EfZed is doing two things to make money :
a. Exploit passion of people for airline simualtion
b. Placing lots of ads promissing the world and delivering nothing..
Although in the long run they will fail because they will run out of people who are willing to pay $$$ to them with this level of customer satisfaction (or lack there of)
- I wouldn't mind paying $30 instead of $20 if the product delivered what it promissed and they were a bit more respectful to their clients..
- Threatening to sue the people is a very cheap and dirty trick.
- The smaller and less sofisticated simulations (like the Airpro 2000 at cruiseferry.de) are much more reliable and never felt the need to contact them for any problem..
That's all for now..