Mr Spaceman
Topic Author

Microsoft FS 2004 "Settings" Question?

Tue Aug 31, 2004 8:53 pm

Hi guys.

A few months ago I purchased Microsoft's Flight Simulator 2004 and have been having a blast with it.

About a week ago, I went into the settings section and changed a couple of things such as increasing the air traffic volume, etc.

Unfortunately, I must have accidentally pushed some wrong buttons because now I no longer have the original list of airports (the default list I guess), from all over the world.

I can't depart from Toronto (YYZ) and fly to Miami (MIA) in the Learjet 45 for example. Now I can only choose one country and pick a departure airport and destination airport from within that country. I can't create a flight that will cross any country's borders ..... which is a real drag!  Sad

I don't know how to fix this problem. I'd like the original world-wide airport list back so that I can set up a flight plan and track a GPS course from Toronto (YYZ) to Bermuda (BDA) for example.

Any help with this problem of mine would be "GREATLY APPRICIATED!!!"

Thanks,

Chris  Smile
"Just a minute while I re-invent myself"

Mr Spaceman
Topic Author

RE: Microsoft FS 2004 "Settings" Question?

Tue Aug 31, 2004 9:38 pm

Hi guys.

Well, I just figured it out.  Big thumbs up

I didn't notice the word ANY at the very top of the list for countries before. All it took was clicking on it, and all is fine. So, I'm off to Bermuda in a Learjet 45! See Ya! Big grin

Take Care,

Chris  Smile
"Just a minute while I re-invent myself"

justplanecrazy

RE: Microsoft FS 2004 "Settings" Question?

Tue Aug 31, 2004 10:10 pm

Have a nice time ,dont forget your virtual passport.
your pilots today on this 747 flight are captain oliver hardy and assisting will be FO stan laurel.Have a safe flight