Both are crap, the best way to do it is by doing it yourself. Use PAI
to kick start you and then once you are writing plans it is easy.
Some of these sites may help:
- Packages which you just have to install directly and they will be done straight away
- Up to date airlines, but no aircraft included.
Some smaller sites:
- My site, still in early stages, but provides a few charters and low costs, including Britannia Su2005 plans.
- Fellow flightsim.com user specialising mainly in smaller airlines (some i'd never even heard of) which makes your traffic go from good to great. Remember, everybody will have the larger airlines. Also he releases plans almost daily.
The best bit is that it is all Freeware, so you don't pay a penny. Also you can choose what aircraft you want to use. The aircraft in FSTraffic and Ultimate Traffic are crap quality, but by doing it manually you can use class AI
models from the likes of AI
-Aardvark, FSPainter, Tsumu Urakawa etc
- Great quality, low poly aircraft.