foxiboy

How Long Does It Take For Airline 5 To Arrive

Thu Oct 14, 2004 3:42 am

Hi everyone i ordered AIRLINE 5 from the uk distributor of this game 7 days ago,and still have not received it my copy yet,and there was no indication of how long delivery takes, any advice would be much appriciated.

toltommy

RE: How Long Does It Take For Airline 5 To Arrive

Tue Oct 19, 2004 5:13 am

I never bought it through the distributor, so I can't give you a great answer. I bought my first copy direct from Ezfed, and it arrived VERY quickly from Oz. So quick I was very surprised. Now I just download from the website. I've never had any problems downloading. I'd recommend it in the future. You might want to contact the distributor, and ask if you can cancel, or get a tracking number if they tell you that it has already shipped.

MarBergi

Tue Oct 19, 2004 6:30 pm

Well to be fair it does say on the order form allow 21 days for delivery. That said I had to wait nearly a month for mine, but if you e-mail them they should lt you know if it has been dispatched or not.

Businessboy

Wed Nov 03, 2004 12:54 am

Yeah, i had to wait for 34 days before mine arrived!
Anyway, TOLtommy, u said that u just download ur from now one, well, the 5.1 version just came out and i dont know how to download it off the site! How do u do it?

BB
LOVE CONTINENTAL AIRLINES & LOVE BRITISH AIRWAYS

toltommy

Thu Nov 11, 2004 2:07 am

BB -

When you purchase thru the website, you will create a user name and password. This will give you access to the download center, and a user key that you will need to activate your copy after download.

Be sure to save it someplace simple, and you'll need a program like WinZip to unzip it and install. But I haven't had any problems at all.

mia

Sat Nov 13, 2004 3:00 am

Yeah I bought it directly from them and I got it three days after I bought it through AirMail. I would say just wait because to my knowledge airline 5 has not been released yet.

I meant to say airline 6. Sorry about that.

[Edited 2004-11-12 19:00:57]
"Like all great travelers, I have seen more than I remember, and remember more than I have seen."