A340600
Topic Author

New Advantages For Air Lambert Pilots, And More!

Mon Apr 18, 2005 5:36 am

Hello,

Below is a copy of some of the content of what was sent out in our most recent pilot emails:

NEW PIREP SYSTEM

A downer at the moment is the fact that you sometimes have to wait up to 48 hours before your hours are added after submitting a PIREP. Not anymore! As soon as you submit it, the system will automatically add your hours. And....

NEW RATING SYSTEM

There will be new, set guidelines as to being promoted through each stage. You will be promoted automatically by our new systems as soon as it registers you have flown that amount of hours. The new guidelines will be up in the coming week.

CHAT

Some of you may have noticed that there is a chat option in the topbar on the website, but this is unactive. This feature will be starting within the next month. At certain times, you will be able to enter a chatroom. You will be told about the dates and times through the link which will become active soon. Once onto this page, there will be and 'Enter' button for the chatroom. This will only be open when a chat session is in progress. The idea behind this is that as many pilots as possible can chat to each other, it will be password protected so Air lambert pilots only.

Also:

Fleet Page, new pictures and Boeing 757 added and Improved textures starting to appear on avsim.

This new system opens new doors for Air Lambert and our pilots. We continue to improve on things, new pictures for the website are coming soon and we are really concentrating on the Long Haul launch, which pomises to be a spectacular event both on the ground and in the air!

Thanks

Sam Smile

G-LMBX boasts "LONDON 2012 BACKING THE BID" stickers and the new updated textures and is now available on avsim

http://img215.echo.cx/img215/4765/overlondon1yl.jpg
Despite the name I am a Boeing man through and through!

bAe146TOM

RE: New Advantages For Air Lambert Pilots, And More!

Thu Apr 21, 2005 11:07 pm

Hey excerlent news sam- proud to be part of the action jus let m,e no when you hasve new paints! I need your help with the pirep system, i have over 200 hours to submit how shall i submit them?  hyper Tom hyper 

SA006

Fri Apr 22, 2005 2:46 am

Great to see your airline is going well Sam!

Good luck for the future Big grin

-SA006  wave 
Proudly South African

A340600
Topic Author

Sat Apr 23, 2005 11:20 am

Cheers guys, Tom, email me,

Sam Smile
Despite the name I am a Boeing man through and through!