milan320

PSS A319 Zoom Speed Problems

Wed May 11, 2005 1:05 pm

I was wondering whether anyone else has seen this problem - or whether my computer is just slow. Anyway, it seems that when flying either the A319 or A321 and you fast-forward/zoom (there's a little knob near the clock in the expaned view of the flightdeck/panel or alternatively from the drop down menu after hitting alt), the plane likes to bounce around quite a bit more. You can hear the engines reving up and down. I don't have this problem with the A320 but I'm wondering whether it's due to Pedro Oliviera's (sp) excellent FDE that I got for it. With the A320 I can fly 32X and no problem, with the others even 2X and it causes problems.

Also, anyone know what's with the earthquake effect when taxiing or standing there in FS9???

Cheers!
/Milan320
I accept bribes ... :-)

BMIFlyer

RE: PSS A319 Zoom Speed Problems

Wed May 11, 2005 8:06 pm

Quoting Milan320 (Thread starter):
Also, anyone know what's with the earthquake effect when taxiing or standing there in FS9???

Earthquake effect? You mean bouncing around on the tarmac?

Its either something to do with the "Contact Points" in your aircraft.cfg or its something amiss with the airport "Surface". As for a fix im not sure, i guess its another of those FS Glitches that weve fast become used to  Wink

Thanks

Lee
Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own

jwenting

Wed May 11, 2005 9:18 pm

The aircraft isn't designed to be used with time accelleration.
When Airbus puts time accelleration into their products I'm pretty certain PSS or someone else will create an addon that can use it.
I wish I were flying

milan320

Thu May 12, 2005 3:11 am

Quoting Jwenting (Reply 2):
When Airbus puts time accelleration into their products I'm pretty certain PSS or someone else will create an addon that can use it.

Well it's already there on the PSS panel, right near the clock, 1X (normal time), 2X and 4X.
Plus there's no problem with time acceleartion on the A320, just the A319 and A321.
Now if there was only real time acceleartion on real planes  Smile
/milan320
I accept bribes ... :-)