JrMafia90
Topic Author

A Couple Of FS Questions

Sat Jul 02, 2005 12:27 am

I see all of these screenshots with all these different aircraft and airlines. Also, how do you get all those other aircraft and airlines and the airport? And how do you get all those catering trucks or buses at the airport? I want to know is this service free? Where can I get it? How do I get it? As you can see I am new to this so could you please help me. Don't post any links in here that say go check out this thread, I looked and it was too confusing. So please help me!

Mir

RE: A Couple Of FS Questions

Sat Jul 02, 2005 12:50 am

There are various ways that you can get all the different airlines. There are some payware programs (MyTraffic and Ultimate Traffic), and ProjectAI, which is free, but not quite as complex, and it's more involved to install (though by no means difficult, just time consuming). I use Project AI myself. You can take a look at it at www.projectai.com. Ultimate Traffic is at www.flight1.com, and I'm not sure of the address for MyTraffic.

As for the trucks and buses, I don't know of any program that puts those into all the airports in FS - they usually come as part of an airport scenery package. The good ones are payware (obviously), but there might be good freeware ones also. Unfortunately, I don't know much about scenery, since I don't use any add-on sceneries in my FS.

-Mir
7 billion, one nation, imagination...it's a beautiful day

GEG

Sat Jul 02, 2005 1:30 am

For the trucks and busses and other static objects around the airport you could try adjusting the scenery settings in your flight sim. I think it is the scenery density that you need to turn up in order to see those.

-Dan
I have no idea what I'm doing...

pilotdude09

Sat Jul 02, 2005 1:31 am

Im not a pro or anything but if you like an airport like a home airport or a particular aircraft go to www.avsim.com go to file library at the top and it should come up join for free. with www.flightsim.com at the top there will be member log in and just sign up on the next page. once you have done that find the file library search and search for what ever you like for me i would seach Perth or auckland and you might get a variety of choices and you can try them out. Most scenery is easy to install if you have winzip. and every file has a readme they tell you everything you need to know. Once you get use to it, it almost becomes second nature.
AI traffic is more complicated as Mir said project ai is prob easier but if you want it to be really easy buy payware most have the installers. If your lucky with some scenerys and a/c you qill get clickteam installers.
I hope that helps you for a start
Cheers
Pilotdude
BTW: Im 15 lol so it cant be that hard  Wink

[Edited 2005-07-01 18:40:37]

[Edited 2005-07-01 18:41:17]
Qantas, Still calling Australia Home.........

komododx

Sat Jul 02, 2005 4:22 am

All the Service Armada (ground cars, trucks, etc) are part of scenery packages. Most people in this forum get freeware sceneries from here. Some of those sceneries are as good as payware, if not better.

Stefano  wave 
I'm homeless and unemployed