LIPH
Topic Author

Help With Airline 6

Wed Jul 13, 2005 7:22 pm

Hy all. I need a quick help with Airline 6 which I just purchased in the "download version" form. Now : I cannot install it. In fact during the installation process a window comes out showing : "fatal error : the installing program is corrupted. This may be the cause of several reasons etc etc etc....".  Sad Does anyone of you have had the same problem ? Can anyone help me ?
Life sucks. Then you die. Live fast, die young.

eclipseflight7

RE: Help With Airline 6

Thu Jul 14, 2005 2:46 am

You got ripped off. The Airline games are filled with crappy programming and crash a lot. Not to mention their tech support are assholes and act like they'd rather be unemployed.

If you can get around this, expect lots of fatal errors in the game itself.
Holy sh*ts and burritos.

MarBergi

Thu Jul 14, 2005 5:02 am

I'd say download it again and retry.

Quoting EclipseFlight7 (Reply 1):
You got ripped off. The Airline games are filled with crappy programming and crash a lot. Not to mention their tech support are assholes and act like they'd rather be unemployed.

I bought both 5 & 6 and I must say I do feel ripped off with 6, it 's basicly 5 rehashed for XP. The only difference I can see between the two is the number of airlines you are in competition - increased from 7 to 100, but apart from that there is no real difference. As for their tech support they are a bit pompus. It's as if you should be privileged to play their game - hell I paid €40 odd for the 'privelege'.

Quoting EclipseFlight7 (Reply 1):
If you can get around this, expect lots of fatal errors in the game itself

Owning both Airline 5 and 6 I will say that the earlier versions are quite buggy, but the latest version of 6 is quite stable - the best current version is 6.1.12 - well the fact that they are now on version .18 shows how buggy it originally was. I feel like I'm paying for the privelege of being a tester on their game. Sorry if I went a bit off topic it's just there are very few places where you cant have a bit of a rant as they are very childish on their own forums and take critisissm (even constructive) very badly.

LIPH
Topic Author

Thu Jul 14, 2005 6:19 am

Guys, at this point I guess why the hell they go out with a so buggy software and make you pay for it like it's like a normal software....Hell... !!
Life sucks. Then you die. Live fast, die young.