MIAspotter
Topic Author

A Little Repaint Help.....

Thu Jul 28, 2005 2:11 am

Hey Gang!

I am painting up a Thomsonfly.com 737-300 (FFX) I have the masters with the basic livery and stuff ready, but when it comes to put the big red thomsonfly.com logo is where the trouble begins.

What I do is I put the logo on as a layer, then I select MULTIPLY on it but when I put it on top of the blue background the red on the titles look really really dark and I can't seem to be able to tone the red down so that it looks like it should.

Can anyone help me out on this, I know the solution is pretty easy but I am not really an experienced repainter so...

I am using paint shop pro errr 7 I think LOL I do also have PSP 6.0 LOL I know they are old but I hardly ever use them.

Anyways if anyone can help me I will appreciate it

Cheers.

MIAspotter
Nos vamos de Vueling?

northstardc4m

RE: A Little Repaint Help.....

Thu Jul 28, 2005 6:25 am

easiest thing to do in this case is to set the layer on "normal" but then, merge it with the other paint layer(s) ONLY, switch the merged layer to multiply, and then merge the whole thing (flatten) together.
Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety.