SWISSER
Topic Author

Sabena 1/144 Models

Thu Sep 22, 2005 7:19 am

Hi all,

I was able to get 6 exellent DACO decals for the A320 series of SABENA and I will make 3 models from it for collectors. Choice of the version and reg is yours!(319/320/321)

I make models with ALL details found on the real one at a very fair price that's practically the price for a kit + decals, paint etc. (around 30 EUR for the SN A32S).

I don't want to make money on a hobby, as the kit itself is actually a Revell kit, but upgraded by me with custom details like brake lines, static antenna's etc. build by a modeller with over 15 years of model experience!

Compared to what a professional model maker demands, the model will be worth a few hundred €'s.

visit this site to look what the actual decals found on it look like,
http://ultra.glo.be/daco/KSky51.html

general requests for all kinds of airliners can always be made, but be adviced that the waiting list can be long...
contact me via a PM!

(For ex SABENA employees living in Belgium : )

ex SABENA personeel van België krijgt absolute voorrang op iedereen en kan er ook bestellen naar keuze (319,320,321) voor maar 10 € + verzendkost, ik heb ook nog enkele A330/A340 mogelijkheden voor jullie, maar die zijn zeer zeer beperkt...laat me ASAP iets weten jongens en meisjes en geef op waar je tewerkgesteld was!

[Edited 2005-09-22 00:33:44]
What time is top of descent?

futureuapilot

RE: Sabena 1/144 Models

Thu Sep 22, 2005 9:50 am

I've seen these models, They are stunning! Definently a good guy to do buiseness with!

-Sam
The Pilot is the highest form of life on Earth!