Ok, I've done a search to try and find some help, but I couldn't find too much help. I do have a scanner/AM/FM radio, but it's pretty cheap, and it's beginning to fall apart. These are some of the qualifications i'm looking to meet...
1) Handheld, or easy to transport...
2) I can hear over flying aircraft from my house
3) If possible, hear YYZ movements about 45-50 miles away?
5) Isn't very vulnerable to incerpetion from thing such as a car...
6) Perhaps, also be able to intercept police vehicles/communication (if it isn't illegal in Canada)
Now, if these things aren't all possible in one scanner, that's fine, and you can bash me... I can admit I don't know much about the situation.
Thank for any help I get,
- Jason DePodesta