APFPilot1985
Topic Author

My Model For Sale On Ebay

Mon Dec 05, 2005 1:39 pm

It really hurts to get rid of this model but I am going into the coast guard next month and I need some money so I can make car payments while im in boot camp.
The reserve is set at what I paid for it.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1

If someone on here buys it I will include the hat that Atlantic Gave to me, its from Embraer made in Brazil and never worn.
Stand Up and Be Counted Visit Site Related to Voice your opinion

lordanmol

RE: My Model For Sale On Ebay

Mon Dec 05, 2005 5:56 pm

By the way it costs 100 us dollars!!!

Regards
Hmmmmm....

jamesbuk

Tue Dec 06, 2005 2:17 am

you think yours is big i have a huge 5 foot long British airways old colours 747 its so unique it was made by BA themselves to show what their old livery would be like and a mate gave it to my dad and now me before i got into aviation as luck would have it hey. it would kill me to sell it but anyway yours looks real nice and mint cond but unfortunately i dont have the cash for it (sob sob sob)
You cant have your cake and eat it... What the hells the point in having it then!!!

APFPilot1985
Topic Author

Tue Dec 06, 2005 5:44 pm

Quoting Lordanmol (Reply 1):
By the way it costs 100 us dollars!!!

Regards

It costs a lot more than that. Retail on it is upwards of 250. Plus its rare and its huge.

Quoting Jamesbuk (Reply 2):
ou think yours is big i have a huge 5 foot long British airways old colours 747 its so unique it was made by BA themselves to show what their old livery would be like and a mate gave it to my dad and now me before i got into aviation as luck would have it hey. it would kill me to sell it but anyway yours looks real nice and mint cond but unfortunately i dont have the cash for it (sob sob sob)

Very very cool, I tried to talk the delta ticket office in town to sell me a big one once but they just laughed. I really dont want to get rid of this as Atlantic Sold it to me as a favor.  Sad
Stand Up and Be Counted Visit Site Related to Voice your opinion

MattRB

Wed Dec 21, 2005 12:50 am

Is this still available?
Aviation is proof that given, the will, we have the capacity to achieve the impossible.