iberiadc852

Playing Multiplayer Myself At Home

Sat Dec 17, 2005 5:20 am

Hi all:

The question I want to ask you is the following:

I have 2 computers at home, and I have two internet conexions, (via cable and via wi-fi), but the thing is I cannot connect them at the same time. (From what I have been told, it is not possible).

So, can you tell me if it is possible (via cable and/or internet) to play a multiplayer session in fs9 with my two computers at home?.

Anticipatedly, thank you very much
variety is the spice of life; that's what made the "old times" so good

iberiadc852

RE: Playing Multiplayer Myself At Home

Mon Dec 19, 2005 4:02 am

Solved. No need to have an answer. Thank you anyway.  Smile

jamesbuk

Tue Dec 20, 2005 3:30 am

Quoting Iberiadc852 (Reply 1):
Iberiadc852

just out of curiosity is it possible
You cant have your cake and eat it... What the hells the point in having it then!!!

iberiadc852

Tue Dec 20, 2005 5:04 am

Yes it is. I have a local wi-fi network with a standard pc and a laptop. For me it only worked one way (using my laptop as the host and the server as the guest) , but I am nothing expert on that. The way was simply to enter a session by the laptop and then getting the laptop IP (I believe it was the network one, that you get executing "cmd" and then "ipconfig" from Windows XP). After getting the laptop IP, if you start multiplayer in the guest (in my case, the server), you just have to introduce the network IP to search it, the session it will appear in your screen so you can join it as a normal multiplayer session.