LawrenceMck
Topic Author

Active Camera

Sun Feb 05, 2006 3:16 am

Hi A-Netters

I have recently re-installed 747-200 Ready For Pushback and thought it would be great to explore the upper deck and lower deck cabin, so I installed the demo version of Active Camera FS2004. After about 2 minutes of using Active Camera FS2004 froze and an error report appeared. I re-started FS2004 again and again but it kept freezing each time I tried to use Active Camera. Whats the problem? I've e-mailed Anticyclone (no reply yet). I just dont want to buy the full version if it's not going to work properly. Any feedback would be appreciated.
Thanks

Lawrence  Wink
Love It To Live It

jamesbuk

RE: Active Camera

Sun Feb 05, 2006 4:38 am

Quoting LawrenceMck (Thread starter):

Theres a demo version ???? i always thought you had to buy it, if it is a demo can you post the link please.

Sorry cant help with your question.

Rgds --James--
You cant have your cake and eat it... What the hells the point in having it then!!!

DFW13L

Sun Feb 05, 2006 4:58 am

Quoting LawrenceMck (Thread starter):
I've e-mailed Anticyclone (no reply yet). I just dont want to buy the full version if it's not going to work properly.

Look at this link. It admits the crashes caused by Active camera and this has a patch to fix it.

http://www.anticyclone.be/update%202.htm

I have it on FS2004 and it works great. Without it I wouldn't get shots like these )

See, I knew American Eagle was first class all along!

LawrenceMck
Topic Author

Sun Feb 05, 2006 6:09 am

Quoting Jamesbuk (Reply 1):
Theres a demo version ???? i always thought you had to buy it, if it is a demo can you post the link please.

You can get the demo version from www.anticyclone.be , however the demo version is limited to the Seattle Area.

Quoting DFW13L (Reply 2):
Look at this link. It admits the crashes caused by Active camera and this has a patch to fix it.

Thanks DFW13L, I'll check it out.

Lawrence
 Smile
Love It To Live It