dogfighter2111

New Charter Subsidiary Airline

Fri Feb 17, 2006 3:53 am

North Star Airlines

--Edinburgh Airport-- Conference Room B --

Today, North Star Airlines came forward to the press with a new idea for the market. Many reporters have been keeping an eye on North Star since they announced that start of the airline.

Chief Executive's and Founders's of North Star, Mike McC and Nick Parker, said that they are introducing a new charter subsidiary of North Star Airlines. From the mouth of Mike and the conference on Wednesday:

"From the beginning of North Star, we have been looking for many ways to get into the market and last year we found it. Cheap, Full Frills airline for Scotland. Here, 1 year since the launch of 'Project North Star', we have the delighting news that we will start charter services with 2 Airbus A310's and 2 Airbus A320's. All have been leased, and delivered to their respective operating airports. (Edinburgh, Newcastle and East Midlands). We have been given our Slot clearance at each airport and hope to start summer charters earlier than most of the current airlines, commencing March 6th 2006. We will make a further press release nearer the time."

Another Website Creation From Daz Walsh

Well, with the help of my great friend Daz, i am happy to present to you:

Go to the URL in my profile, click on 'English' in the drop down menu.

**Please Note** -- Please note that there should be an error 'X' in the box at the top left of the screen. A picture of out aircraft will go their shortly

Other Notes---

No more news on the Automated system, but we are trying a few ideas to start with.

I have a temporary register script here, but not to worry. All data will be transfered when the automated system is active.

North Star Airlines

Go to the URL in my profile, click on 'English' in the drop down menu under the North Star Airlines logo and click 'Register'

North Star Sun

Go to the URL in my profile, click on 'English' in the drop down menu under the North Star Sun logo and click 'Register'

Comments Please. I need them to make the VA better.  Smile

Thanks
Mike

[Edited 2006-02-16 19:53:54]

David L

RE: New Charter Subsidiary Airline

Fri Feb 17, 2006 4:28 am

Just one comment: Someone going into the site without the instructions above might prefer the dropdowns to say "Please Select Language" just so they know what it is they're selecting.

Maybe just me being pedantic but it's what I do.  Smile

dogfighter2111

Fri Feb 17, 2006 4:33 am

Quoting David L (Reply 1):

Thanks for the idea. If you check now, it has changed.  Smile

If not, press Ctrl + F5

Thanks
Mike

David L

Fri Feb 17, 2006 5:18 am

Much better. Now, if you'd just add Mandarin, Urdu, Hindi, Spanish, Italian, French and German to the lists...  duck 

dogfighter2111

Fri Feb 17, 2006 5:21 am

Quoting David L (Reply 3):
Mandarin, Urdu, Hindi, Spanish, Italian, French and German to the lists...

lol, if you can speak any of those then i will  Smile

Ohh, here is a picture SAMPLE of the North Star Sun livery:

Thanks
Mike

justplanecrazy

Fri Feb 17, 2006 10:58 pm

absolute yuk  no  mumble mumble mumbling about nothing so this message is'nt too short
your pilots today on this 747 flight are captain oliver hardy and assisting will be FO stan laurel.Have a safe flight

dogfighter2111

Sat Feb 18, 2006 1:20 am

Quoting Justplanecrazy (Reply 5):
absolute yuk mumble mumble mumbling about nothing so this message is'nt too short

Can i ask for more reasons why you think it is 'Yuk'. I cannot say or do anything unless you specify reasons for it being 'Yuk'.

Thanks
Mike

justplanecrazy

Sat Feb 18, 2006 9:51 pm

i'm sorry although it's a smart design what for me makes it yuk is the light blue it does'nt seem to go with the orange tail.i wonder if any airlines use skyblue?
Any way it may just be me so ask others for a critical comment and see if there's a similar reaction.But it immediately strikes me as yuk when i look at it.  gasp 
your pilots today on this 747 flight are captain oliver hardy and assisting will be FO stan laurel.Have a safe flight

dogfighter2111

Sun Feb 19, 2006 2:05 am

Ok, thanks for your input. We have had many people like it though. Infact, i think you are the first. Sorry, but a majority vote must be awarded. But i will see what i can do  Wink

Thanks
Mike

justplanecrazy

Sun Feb 19, 2006 2:57 am

well as long as your virtual passengers like it.Why not start another thread titled what do you think of this livery? you could put it here or in polls.
If i was a virtual passenger and did'nt really exsist i wouldnt fly on your aircraft unless the fairs were very good.  Embarrassment

justplanecrazy

Sun Feb 19, 2006 3:00 am

i hope your not thinking of dressing your flight attendants in those colours.

dogfighter2111

Sun Feb 19, 2006 3:52 am

Quoting Justplanecrazy (Reply 10):

To be fair, real world PAX don't care what aircraft they fly in. It could be Eurowhite and the PAX wouldn't care.

If you are a member of iFDG though, http://www.ifdg.net/forum/index.php?showtopic=15623

Thanks
Mike

justplanecrazy

Mon Feb 20, 2006 12:55 am

949 against looks like i was right.As the others have said your livery in your signature looks professional and classy so i'd stick with that.
Are you surprised at the opinions and what are you going to do?  scratchchin 

dogfighter2111

Mon Feb 20, 2006 3:16 am

Quoting Justplanecrazy (Reply 12):
livery in your signature looks professional and classy so i'd stick with that.

That is a separate airline. That is the 'Scheduled' operations.

Are you surprised at the opinions

To be honest, i am. I had showed it to many people before and the have said it is brilliant.

what are you going to do?

Wait and see. We are making 3 or more templates and i will get people to choose them over @ iFDG. I will reply to this post with the link when i post.

Thanks
Mike

dogfighter2111

Mon Feb 20, 2006 3:50 am

Hey,

Our minds have just went blank. Please help us. Anyone:

http://www.ifdg.net/forum/index.php?showtopic=15637&st=

Thanks
Mike