dellatorre

What Happened With Mostrealisticai Home Page?

Thu Mar 23, 2006 10:52 am

Hi to you all!!! I've been looking for their website for quite some time and haven't found anything!!! What's going on??? Did they stop making those flightplans?????? They were so handful!!!!!!!!!
If so, is there anywhere else I can find updated flight plans for 2006???

Unfortunately, Project AI is also really down on new models and repaints for new Airlines and schemes. Is there any alternative for aircraft models and repaints....

thanks in advance!!!!!!!!

LTU932

RE: What Happened With Mostrealisticai Home Page?

Thu Mar 23, 2006 1:21 pm

They shut down about 6 months or so ago. I believe it was all due to time constraints.

You can still search for some of those flightplans on AVSIM. Some people have made flightplans that are compatible with the MRAI installer.

EA CO AS

Thu Mar 23, 2006 5:50 pm

I downloaded the Project AI installer and installed all their packages for the airlines I wanted...

...and then upon seeing their planes aren't the best, I manually changed out the PAI planes with crappy framerates and appearance for the awesome Aardvark ones.

And I'm much happier for it.  bigthumbsup 
"In this present crisis, government is not the solution to our problem - government IS the problem." - Ronald Reagan

Comments made here are my own and are not intended to represent the official position of Alaska Air Group

simtim

Fri Mar 24, 2006 1:26 pm

Hi Dellatorre,

Unfortunately LTU is correct. I also loved the site, and it was a big blow to lose them. The good news is that there is a growing number of independant creators of flight plans who put them in the MRAI format. A large number of current flight plans can be found on AVSIM.

If you have been out of flight sim circulation for a while, you may want to check out EvolveAI - who has made some great AI models as of late that are much better than Project AI, and every bit the equal of Aardvark! EvolveAI has released a DC10, A321 and A320 and also host the CDAI aircraft on their site.

- Tim
Radar service terminated, squawk and maintain VFR, frequency change approved!