elcableguy77
Posts: 466
Joined: Fri Feb 04, 2005 11:25 pm

Sim-flying Around The World

Wed Apr 05, 2006 2:13 am

I'm looking to sim-fly my way around the world, flying real flights. however, I have not, as yet been able to locate a way to find flight plans for flights outside the US. Does anyone have a site or two bookmarked that may be able to help me with that?

Thanks!
Former ZW F/A | "Wisconsin 72A, contact departure, see ya."
 
GEEZ
Posts: 715
Joined: Tue Oct 18, 2005 5:55 am

RE: Sim-flying Around The World

Wed Apr 05, 2006 2:32 am

http://travel.airwise.com/schedules/index.html

Hi mate, I fly 99% of my flights based on real world schedules, the other 1% being fictional charters or positioning flights.

That link is a godsend for finding out worldwide schedules.

Just type in the 3 letter Airport codes and then the dates and it will give you the departure and arrival times (local), the equipment used, and the scheduled flight duration.

Hope this helps..

Chris  wave 
If it ain't broke, don't try to fix it... UNLESS it's a crap AFCAD!
 
elcableguy77
Posts: 466
Joined: Fri Feb 04, 2005 11:25 pm

RE: Sim-flying Around The World

Wed Apr 05, 2006 5:21 am

That's a big help, Chris. I do appreciate the help.  Smile  wave 
Former ZW F/A | "Wisconsin 72A, contact departure, see ya."

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests

Popular Searches On Airliners.net

Top Photos of Last:   24 Hours  •  48 Hours  •  7 Days  •  30 Days  •  180 Days  •  365 Days  •  All Time

Military Aircraft Every type from fighters to helicopters from air forces around the globe

Classic Airliners Props and jets from the good old days

Flight Decks Views from inside the cockpit

Aircraft Cabins Passenger cabin shots showing seat arrangements as well as cargo aircraft interior

Cargo Aircraft Pictures of great freighter aircraft

Government Aircraft Aircraft flying government officials

Helicopters Our large helicopter section. Both military and civil versions

Blimps / Airships Everything from the Goodyear blimp to the Zeppelin

Night Photos Beautiful shots taken while the sun is below the horizon

Accidents Accident, incident and crash related photos

Air to Air Photos taken by airborne photographers of airborne aircraft

Special Paint Schemes Aircraft painted in beautiful and original liveries

Airport Overviews Airport overviews from the air or ground

Tails and Winglets Tail and Winglet closeups with beautiful airline logos