frugalqxnwa

Need List Of FS9 Control Assignments

Sun May 14, 2006 3:35 pm

My computer crashed and in doing so wiped out most of my FS9 control assignments for the keyboard and I need a list of the assignments. I have some of the basic ones (aelerons, rudder, elevators, flaps, throttle, brakes) assigned as they were, but there are many I am not sure about off the top of my head (view, radio, engine (other than throttle), lights, autopilot, and general aircraft commands). Any help would be appreciated.

AirPacific747

RE: Need List Of FS9 Control Assignments

Sun May 14, 2006 3:46 pm

well the whole list is in the options menu under controls I think and then assignments

[Edited 2006-05-14 08:52:58]

777DadandJr

Sun May 14, 2006 9:32 pm

Quoting AirPacific747 (Reply 1):
well the whole list is in the options menu under controls I think and then assignments

You can also bring up the kneeboard, and it tells you all the keyboard control assignments.

Russ
My glass is neither 1/2 empty nor 1/2 full, rather, the glass itself is twice as big as it should be.

ACDC8

Sun May 14, 2006 9:43 pm

Do what I did. Go to the kneeboard option, copy all the keyboard assignments, paste them into MS Word, do a bit of editing, print it out and stick it into a binder. I also do this with airport information (radio, ILS freq., rwy and airport info).

I have a binder that´s full and divided into several sections:
-Keyboard assignments
-Airport information (divided into continents)
-Aicraft information and manuals

This way, I´ve always got a quick reference to all the information I need without always having to call up the kneeboard. It´s also cool to have all the radio freq. I need before I fly, that way if I´m flying over an airport I can listen in on the radio using COM 2 without always having to go into the map function.
A Grumpy German Is A Sauerkraut