EA CO AS
Topic Author

AI Traffic Behaving Badly

Wed May 31, 2006 3:18 am

Hi everyone,

I'm hoping someone can lend me a hand on this problem I'm experiencing. I downloaded and installed PAI - and realizing their aircraft suck for the most part, I swapped them out for AI Aardvark and other framerate-friendly planes, keeping them flying the PAI flightplans though.

Everything works flawlessly - except that for some reason, the Aardvark B-737-300 model does this odd "up and down" thing on approach - it does a series of parabolic arcs starting at around 3000 feet up, descending slowly to the runway and usually never touching down, then executing a go-around.

Any idea how to correct this behavior?

"In this present crisis, government is not the solution to our problem - government IS the problem." - Ronald Reagan

Comments made here are my own and are not intended to represent the official position of Alaska Air Group

FiddleSticks

RE: AI Traffic Behaving Badly

Wed May 31, 2006 6:50 am

That is the result of using an FS2002 FDE in FS2004. Download and install the update below (comes with some fresher models as a bonus) and you should be all set.

http://library.avsim.net/esearch.php?CatID=fs2004acrp&DLID=40738

Kelly
If you love yourself, go now to western union and send me the sum of $10,000 to save your life.