djw030468

Active Camera And FSX

Tue Oct 17, 2006 6:34 pm

Since Amazon.com is holding my FSX order hostage, I have to ask this question since I cannot test this theory out myself. But, has anyone tried Active Camera with FSX as of yet? I know that FSX has expanded this feature, however, I am curious to see if it does work. Please let me know.

malaysia

RE: Active Camera And FSX

Fri Oct 20, 2006 5:04 am

I cannot find the wing view and walk around thing in FSX. sadly I think we have to get Active Camera or walk and follow for FSX as a 3rd party thing....

I still dont see any effects that are like active camera/walk and follow.
There Are Those Who Believe That There May Yet Be Other Airlines Who Even Now Fight To Survive Beyond The Heavens

darrenthe747

Fri Oct 20, 2006 5:11 am

Well you can manipulate the wing views in the aircraft.cfg file. Like the 737-800 "wing view" is hardly a wing view. It's right over the middle of the wing outside the airplane. You can change it by playing around with the coordinates in the cfg file. I will post them later if it's wing views you are after.
All animals are created equal, but some are more equal than others.

malaysia

Sat Oct 21, 2006 11:52 am

I mean walking around, FSX was supposed to implement that feature. where I could completely move the view whereever I wanted within the sim and lock on to a specific view I really liked for the remainder of the flight.
There Are Those Who Believe That There May Yet Be Other Airlines Who Even Now Fight To Survive Beyond The Heavens

malaysia

Fri Oct 27, 2006 2:56 am

I GOT WALK AND FOLLOW BACK! its all in FSX. go to wing view or virtual cockpit on those planes that have wingviews. I know its a bit slow at moving to the right position you want, just use EYEPOINT keys and just move to the desired wingview you want or outside view you want  Smile