Indy
Topic Author

FS9 Video/Display Help Needed

Sun Dec 03, 2006 12:58 am

While I was flying FS9 out of the box everything seemed great with my system. I decided to start adding scenery collections and I am not happy with the appearance. For example I purchased KDTW. It looks great. But when I am taxiing and look over to the terminal it appears that some of the jets don't have landing gear and you can't see the jetways. As I get closer to the terminal the landing gear appears as do the jetways. What can I do to correct this problem?

I have been told that while my video card makes for a great CAD card it isn't a gaming card. I have the nvidia quadro fx 3400. If it is my card what can I get for better results? Or how can I change my display/hardware settings in FS9 to get better results? Now I do notice that when I approach bigger airports like KORD that it starts to lag for a bit. Is this a card issue or a processor issue? I have a 3.2ghz p4 and 2 gigs of ram.
Indy = Indianapolis and not Independence Air

Who is online