BA787
Topic Author

FSPassengers Callsigns?

Sat Jan 20, 2007 11:30 pm

I have fin ally got hold of a copy of the FS Passengers game to "enhance the FS experience as it ays on the packet".

Its great apart from one thing, I spent ages getting the correct callsigns for my FS fleet, and there seems to be no way of including these callsigns while usiong FSPAx. There is the option of an IATA code, which at first I used, but it made ATC transimissons lengthy ie Alpha Alpha 55 heave as opposed to Merican 55 heavy.

How can I include my edit voicepack callsigns in the FSpax flights

Thanks in advance

jamesbuk

RE: FSPassengers Callsigns?

Sat Jan 20, 2007 11:48 pm

What it normally does is it flys the company you are entered in, so the default is World airways I think, so what you'd have to do is do what I done and create your own company/airline on it, or live without it. I dont think there is a setting which allows the callsign of the livery.

Rgds --James--
You cant have your cake and eat it... What the hells the point in having it then!!!

BA787
Topic Author

Sun Jan 21, 2007 12:47 am

Ive created my own Airline, just cant use the callsign feature. Real shame

BA787
Topic Author

Sun Jan 21, 2007 1:14 am

Also a little unimpressed with the whole adrenalin thing. I had to make a minor adjustment in altitude, with no more than 10 degrees nose down to avoid traffic (FS ATC are useless) and now my PAX has no satisfaction and are all pissed off

jamesbuk

Sun Jan 21, 2007 2:13 am

Quoting BA787 (Reply 3):

Yeh same here, also if you have a slight bit of turbulence, you cant get your satisfaction back up to 100% again! Which is just crap.

Rgds --James--
You cant have your cake and eat it... What the hells the point in having it then!!!

BA787
Topic Author

Sun Jan 21, 2007 3:27 am

Quoting Jamesbuk (Reply 4):

I just aborted flight, I was at the start, the AP was pissing around and the MD80 that tried to side-swipe me was the last straw Big grin

I use real time weather cos I like it to be realistic, but that means turbulence pisses PAX off no end, I just feed them a lot and make sure they get enough Booze, and loads of movies

EZEIZA

Mon Jan 22, 2007 6:42 am

Quoting Jamesbuk (Reply 4):
Yeh same here, also if you have a slight bit of turbulence, you cant get your satisfaction back up to 100% again! Which is just crap.

True but when you land with no problems the overall result is 100% satisfaction (unless you let the poor pax starve to death  Wink )

regards
Carp aunque ganes o pierdas ...