krje1980

Trouble With FS Real Time/World Time Zones

Fri Jul 20, 2007 2:18 am

Hi.

I have been using FS Real Time 1,77 and World Time Zones for FS 2004 for several months now, and the program has been running perfectly up until today.

Due to some corrupted files in the FS 2004 program I chose to uninstall the game this morning. However, now that I have installed the game over again I have troubles getting FS Real Time/World Time Zones to work properly. I remember when I installed it months ago that I only needed to open Real Time/World Time Zones a single time. "World Timezones" was then added to the Scenery Library section in the game itself, and all time zones were automatically corrected. I did not even need to open FS Real Time ever again (maybe because it was running automatically?).

Now that I have installed the game over again, I am unable to get "World Timezones" into the Scenery Library. I am able to connect FS Real Time with FS 2004 if I open both programs, but the time zones still come up wrong. I have been struggling to fix this for hours now, but I am simply unable to remember what I did last time that made it go so quick and painless. I would truly appreciate it if anybody could give me some pointers as to what I might do wrong.

krje1980

RE: Trouble With FS Real Time/World Time Zones

Fri Jul 20, 2007 2:23 am

It's funny.

I try for hours to get the problem fixed. I finally ask on the Internet for help. And two minutes later I figure it out  Smile. Please disregard my post. Problem has been solved!!!