9V-SPI
Topic Author

OAG & Virtual Airlines

Mon Nov 12, 2007 9:34 pm

Hi there

Having been interested in aviation now for at least 16 years, every now and again I purchase the OAG World Airways Guide for a particular month. The general idea is that this contains most schedules from worldwide carriers and also some low cost carriers as well.

Myself I have ran a virtual airline (paper version) for quite a few years now and with this new OAG guide that I have, I am in the process of typing all the flights into my computer onto an excel document, in order that I can add my own flights into this, print off, and have my own OAG with the official flights and also my own airline's.

I was wondering as quite a few of you have virtual airlines with city pairs, flights etc, if you would be interested in perhaps adding your own schedules into it so you can print these off too and have your own flights and other virtual airlines along with the 'real' airlines.

If you think you would be interested in this idea, leave me your details here or similary if you have any ideas towards it, again leave them here so I can look into the possibility of this.

Many thanks

Mark

ZKSUJ

RE: OAG & Virtual Airlines

Tue Nov 13, 2007 11:35 pm

Sounds great, I'll chat with managment but it should be fine to have ourt schedules in there. Are you going to release it to the public?

9V-SPI
Topic Author

RE: OAG & Virtual Airlines

Wed Nov 14, 2007 10:39 am

Hadn't really thought about it going public, but I am open to ideas, I guess it just depends how many virtual airlines wish to have their details public together