ARGinLON
Topic Author

Miniature Aircraft Models - Where To Buy

Sat Jan 26, 2008 4:17 pm

Do you guys now about a good online store (In USA or with delivery to USA) where to buy miniature airplanes models? I am looking for the metal ones.
Any brand recommendations?

Thanks

Continental

RE: Miniature Aircraft Models - Where To Buy

Sat Jan 26, 2008 9:18 pm

There are many. If you are looking for gemini jets you can order them directly from their website, www.geminijets.com.

However, if you are looking for several brands, I recommend The Airplane Shop. Their website is: www.airplaneshop.com

They seem to have locations in Las Vegas, NV, Miami, FL and the original Fairfield, NJ. I actually went to their Fairfield, NJ location and the people who work there are great. I'm sure you can find most of the models you're looking for at that site.

As for brand recommendations, I really like Gemini Jets. Their 1:400 scale is great and the detail is awesome. There are larger scales available and I know some people in this forum have them. I believe there are a few threads about the larger scale gemini jets with photos.

N612UA

RE: Miniature Aircraft Models - Where To Buy

Sat Jan 26, 2008 10:12 pm

I agree with continental I like the Gemini jets 1:400 the best myself. I have been to stores in different states and all have been very friendly.