QFA380
Topic Author

Help With Some FS9 Files Lost....

Tue Jan 29, 2008 12:37 am

Today I was fiddling around with some stuff in my computer and unfortunately for me it went terribly wrong, it might have been a virus but my anti-virus says everything is clean. Anyway, what happened was all of my files in :C/Documents and Settings/User were erased, gone forever. In there lies some important FS9 files I guess. I managed to put all the Windows files back in there with the CD but I can't get the FS ones in. It hasn't affected any other program that I know of but I haven't used many and I use Windows for FS only.

Do I need to do a fresh install, because losing ALL my 30+GB of FS9 stuff would really suck. I do have FS9 on my other computer which I don't use very much. Does anyone know what exact files there are because then I could just get them off the other one.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

QFA380
Topic Author

RE: Help With Some FS9 Files Lost....

Tue Jan 29, 2008 3:23 am

I've figured out what I've done, in my absolute retardedness I meant to make it so I could view hidden files, but accidentally made those files hidden and didn't realise it. Now FS is fine and I've wasted a day that I could have been working but decided to play FS, yet haven't flown it at all. Ah life sucks sometimes....