I've got a 1:200 scale A380F coming (Hogan Wings). I looked at Sky Marks and their model didn't have the same quality.
So this is the biggest in my small 1:200 scale collection currently consisting of:
- Boeing 787 Dreamliner
- Boeing 747-8 Intercontinental
- Boeing 747-8F
- British Aircraft Corporation/Aerospatiale Concorde-100 (British Airways)
- Airbus A380F (new Airbus colours)
Would like to add to the 1:200 collection:
- Boeing 777-200LR
- Boeing 777F
- Boeing 777-300ER
- Boeing 747-8i BBJ
(if it has been made)
- Airbus Corporate Jet A380 "Flying Palace" (if it is made)
- Aerospatiale Alliance SST (it was made, but by who - and where to get it now).
I particularly want to get the last one, but who made it - and where could I get it now? Below are the only photos I've ever seen of the model:
Does anyone know who made it - and if it is still available?
[Edited 2008-04-24 22:37:20]